Your support of the Annual Fund affects all aspects of the student experience. Regardless of the donation size, your gift allows the College to be
proactive in addressing the most pressing financial concerns and provides the College the ability to take advantage of unique and important opportunities
that benefit the students, the programs, and the community.
As the cost of providing a quality education increases, CCC continues to receive less funding for its operating budget from public sources. As this
support declines, the need for supprt through the Annual Fund increases.
Your donation's impact...
- $100 can provide a student with books for class.
- $250 can provide specialized training at a workshop for a student or an employee.
- $500 provides for laboratory equipment in programs such as respiratory therapy and medical assisting.
- $1,000 gives the college the ability to provide a new computer work station for instructional use.
- $5,000 provides the college the ability to hire three part-time instructors for two courses.
- $10,000 purchases new equipment for programs such as culinary, welding, automotive technology, radiography, and nursing.
Donate Now Download Contribution Form